20120512

Eco in World: One Day On Earth Events



This Earth Day, 2012, I hosted an event together with Norwegian Greens and Cafe Saba in Eastside Oslo for One Day On Earth. Naturally as I participated in Global Action Day 10.10.10, blog post: http://ecoiselin.blogspot.com/2010/10/eco-in-germany-101010-global-work-party.html and also in 11.11.11-film, I felt it was natural for me to help them out with an arrangement in Oslo. In the video above you can watch and listen to one of the guests speaking for all of us! It is an important message that benefits all. Sponsors in this event also included WWF-Norway, Food Story, Transition Sagene and Friends Fair Trade.

1 kommentar:

  1. I stumbled accidentally at your blog but really glad to see your blog thanks for the insights

    SvarSlett

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

From green to blue 2022!

For more green and blue, follow the ongoing Blue Space  collaborative initiative by me , just started up in its beginnings for an enduring l...