20101108

Eco in Germany: Diversity and food


Talking about The International Year Of Biodiversity in the previous post ... (http://ecoiselin.blogspot.com/2010/11/eco-in-denmark-art-and-ecology-its.html), I came to think of diversity of other kinds like food, and I found some pictures from my stay in Germany earlier in which they had these huge shops and markets with ecological and raw food, almost as if it was more commercial than Wal*Mart (which in no doubt will happen in few years time), and which probably is the case in Germany. This multiple shop called BioMarkt had the most varied organic food I have ever seen in a big city, even with stairs to second floor, and straight across the street to my hotel even better :)
All organic, two floors, food even in the escalator

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

From green to blue 2022!

For more green and blue, follow the ongoing Blue Space  collaborative initiative by me , just started up in its beginnings for an enduring l...