20101009

Eco in Denmark: From island to mainland to foreign land

I just came back to Copenhagen for a night. Tomorrow is very exciting, I'll be going to Berlin in Germany for Global Action Day, and stay there for a couple days. I just came from another island, hopping from Aeroe to Oroe suddenly for five days! I met some nice people at island Aeroe, called Hanne and Jens Johan, a couple living on island Oroe further north in Zealand, Denmark! So I took the ride with two cats they adopted from Aeroe, and met Hanne at the ferry to Oroe. Here I stayed until today, and my trip there was way too fast as it was so much to learn there and discover among plants and herbs. This was a herbal garden, a healing garden and Hanne educates in this. She is very experienced, and they run a Bed and Breakfast for visitors. I got lots of reflections while digging the earth there, and really I think human beings are way too comfortable indoors and should get out alot more! That was my first impression from there. Oroe taught me alot, but mostly to be respectful for what is so gently growing and we are simply just overseeing it all that happens around us. These plants they had, was very taken care of. You can sure tell when the earth is willing or not, and when the plants are taken care of. They respond by gathering more Co2, or getting fresh blooming flowers. Some herbs are treatments, learned by for instance the indians or the asian people using it almost daily. We're still very "new" at discovering all the possibilities of herbs, and after becoming more on my "veggie diet" I have discovered that the balance in the body is most important, and some herbs are used as instruments for when you are overweight in one component than the other, and cleanses your stomach and regains the immune system. Some herbs are particulary good for women, and I'll get back to more details later. I have to get some rest and sleep after a day of walking in a thousandsomething-crowded hall in Copenhagen with the title "Healthy Lifestyle Exhibition 25 Years of Celebration". You can tell, PEOPLE are HUNGRY!;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

From green to blue 2022!

For more green and blue, follow the ongoing Blue Space  collaborative initiative by me , just started up in its beginnings for an enduring l...