20100913

Eco in Denmark: Djursland means Animal Kingdom :)

Friland, the ecovillage where I am staying, is in a province called Djursland. "Djur" in english means "Animal". And land is land, so this truly is dedicated to the earthy beings. Then what to do? Of course, I'd go to the local zoo for a daytrip! Even though many animals keep "prisoned" in zoos, I find this one, called Ree Park, more "ecological", as some of the species there are endangered and only if kept in a zoo, they can survive human changes and environmental changes, as we have not payed enough attention to them before. But apart from this, sure I'd like to see them better in their own environment! The savannah is way too small for them here.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

From green to blue 2022!

For more green and blue, follow the ongoing Blue Space  collaborative initiative by me , just started up in its beginnings for an enduring l...